UPGRADING PRE- AND IN-SERVICE TEACHERS’ DIGITAL
SKILLS WITH ONLINE STEAM HANDS-ON TRAINING MODULES
Intellectual output 6
User Guidelines for Digital Skills Upgrade in STEAM, leaded by TLU
Lead: TLU | May23-Aug23 | Quality management: JYU
- Creating the structure for the digital resources of the online training modules
- Creating the infrastructure manual for universities about equipping their STEAM lab
- Creating the lecturer manual about embedding online training modules (IO2-IO4) into teacher-students’ courses
- Creating the lecturer manual about applying digital competences framework (IO1) into teacher-students’ courses
- Creating the user manual for using virtual STEAM laboratory and online repository (IO5)
The resources produced here will be used extensively for teaching teacher-students in the corresponding partners’ universities and other interested stakeholders. The materials produced in this project will also become a part of the partner universities’ educational resources. The generated materials will be easy to localize, facilitating their active use among local teachers in the partnering countries. In addition, the produced materials will be available for third party stakeholders, such as other universities, distributors of STEAM tools and institutions offering STEAM training courses for teachers, among others.
This project (reference no. 2020-1-EE01-KA203-077987) has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for
any use which may be made of the information contained therein.