UPGRADING PRE- AND IN-SERVICE TEACHERS’ DIGITAL
SKILLS WITH ONLINE STEAM HANDS-ON TRAINING MODULES
C3: 2022 27.-29.october, Linz, Austria – STEAM hands-on training for secondary level teacher educators
The main goals of the project's last teacher training were to test the training modules and the usefullness of the repository.
What does it mean?
In order to test the digital learning materials and understand the usefulness of the repository, we conducted several practical hands-on workshops in addition to the theoretical part.
How was the event organized?
The three-day training was amicably divided between JKU and TLU and included the following:
- aMAZE me with STEAM and Level Up! Sustainability and Augmented Reality Mazes
- Robotics as promoter of sustainable development principles in education
- Sharing digital educational materials
- Challenges in synchronous hybrid learning
- Development of GeoGebra books
- Visit Ars-electronica. A New Digital Deal - Shaping Our Future
This project (reference no. 2020-1-EE01-KA203-077987) has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for
any use which may be made of the information contained therein.