UPGRADING PRE- AND IN-SERVICE TEACHERS’ DIGITAL
SKILLS WITH ONLINE STEAM HANDS-ON TRAINING MODULES
- C1: 2021 3-5.november, in Madrid, Spain - STEAM hands-on training for kindergarten level teacher educators
Along with the project title, its main goal was upgrading the participants digital skills with hands-on training modules.
What does this mean?
- We talked about digital skills, methods, and techniques
- We followed a hands-on training approach. In short: training participants were the ones who did the work!!!
- We learned general skills and methods that can be applied to many different teaching situations, needs and objectives.
Being so generic, we hope that participants will apply what they learned in many situations during their future practice.
How was the event organized?
- We presented some activities that we found interesting. The selected areas included:
- Robot & augmented reality - based game design
- Robot-based choreography and dance, adapted to kindergarten kids
- Graphical design (picture, drawing, video and audio creation, edition and mixing for supporting didactic activity design)
- 3D printing for simple technology experiments with kids
- The participants had to find other people with similar interests as themselves! Together with their group, they worked to reach their goals
- The participants proposed, designed, and carried out their own activity, with some extra help from their group and the event organizers if needed
This project (reference no. 2020-1-EE01-KA203-077987) has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This website and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for
any use which may be made of the information contained therein.